- Q:Why my Job posting was declined?
- A:Your job posting can be declined if your job does not match with our job posting policy.
You can check our "Job Posting Policy" in other FAQ section of Employer.
- Q:What is the job approval policy ?
- A:Our Job Approval policy is based on following points:
- 1- Title should be specific with matching Job description.
( i.e Subject Teacher, Customer Support Executive, Assistant Manager - Sales etc)
- 2- Gender specification in Job titles are not allowed. ( i.e Female Subject Teacher, Female Customer Support Executive )
- 3- Email Address / Contact Number or Other personal details are not allowed in the Job Description.
- Q:How can I post a job with my company's name as "Confidential" ?
- A job can be made confidential if it is paid for and you have added "confidential" at the end of your job title.
- For example, if you post a paid job as Customer Support Executive (Confidential) ,
- Support Team will mark it as confidential from their end.
- Q:What are pre filters? How can I apply them while posting a job?
- A:Employers have an option to select filters while posting a job and applicants who do not
match with criteria set by employer can not apply to the job
Q:I received multiple applicants and CVs but I cannot view them. Why?
- A:Once you post a job and receive multiple applicants and CVs,
you can only view them if you have paid for the job and your job is updated as featured job.
Q:I have already purchased a package but my job still shows as basic. How can I upgrade it?
- A:If you have a credit available in your account , kindly follow the steps given below to upgrade the job:
- 1- Log in to your Account.
- 2- Click on "Posted Jobs" on top left corner.
- 3- Click on minus sign ( - ) next to the job you wish to upgrade.
- 4- Select the credit you have purchased and click on upgrade.
- 5- You can now view CVs of the applicants against the job.
Q:How can I deactivate my company?
- 1) Select 'employer ' from the drop down menu under 'Settings', after logging in to your employer account.
- 2) Click on "Deactivate" to make your company unavailable.
Please note that deleting a company will delete all jobs and administrators associated with it.
It will also remove your organization from the company listings area on nokriya.com.
Q:I have applied to various jobs but there is no response from employers. Why?
A:nokriya.com serves only as a platform for job seekers and employers to meet their requirements. Once you apply for a job, your CV is sent directly to the employer for review.
Q:It is totally up to the HR Department of employer to call and or shortlist candidates for interview.
How can I delete my account?
A:To delete your account, send an Email at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
from your account registered with nokriya.com
Nokriya Support team will mark your account for deletion and it shall be automatically deleted within 24 hours.
Q:Where can I check the status of my application?
A:The job status can be checked in the "My jobs" section underneath "Profile" tab.
Here you will be able to find out the status of your job application labeled as; In process, Received, Viewed, Shortlisted.
Q:What is valid CV ?
A:Valid CV is a check that scans your document for email address, professional summary, education and personal details.
If any of the above information is not found in your document then the system does not allow uploading that CV.
Q:What is the benefit of priority applicant package?
A:The "Priority Applicant" package increases the chances for you to get a job. However,
it does not guarantee a job as this decision rests with the company you have applied for.
As soon as you apply for a job, your CV is sent directly to the company's employer account for review.
It is totally up to the HR Department of the employer to consider priority applicants or not or to call / interview and shortlist candidates.
If you wish to purchase the "Priority Applicant" feature kindly send an email at email@example.com, with your contact detail.